Thursday, May 26, 2011

Can't Stay Focused

It's pretty late, considering I stayed up late last night, got up too early, had a physically rough day (spine injection to block pain), and a new pain in the middle spine (Thoracic area).

I'm sure there are several reasons I can't stay focused.  Obviously, at probably at the top of the list,(1) my brain hasn't fully recovered yet from when that preverbal rug got pulled out from under me almost 3 months ago.  I'm in pain, medications, the feeling of being overwhelmed because I am not working...therefore, no income, stress because my husband is angry (again) and going to make the process more difficult for both of us, and yeah, probably some genetics, and/or ADHD

I need to fill out a ton of divorce papers while I am off work for three weeks.  I have only the rest of this week and next to get certain things done before going back to work.  It's already physically painful to use the computer and do desk work, so I cannot imagine coming home from that and doing more of it.  However, is it really purposeful (subconscious) distractions?  Both I'm sure.

When I feel so unfocused like this it is usually the confusion about how I feel and I want.  That emotional pendulum of mine is possessed, or more liking, needing more growth, counseling, and time.  That dreadful word "time."

No comments:

Post a Comment